This special bundle includes 7 Day Family Course + 1 Family Plan Calendar! You will receive a login to the course immediately upon checkout.
Are you ready to go on a journey of living as a family in a rhythm of seven days?
Would you like to build a Seven Day Family?
IN THIS COURSE AND THROUGH THE WORKBOOK WE’LL WALK YOU STEP BY STEP THROUGH THE PROCESS OF:
- Understanding how to bring balance to repeating activities
- How to establish a day of rest (even through tough seasons with small kids)
- How to sync up your rhythms within the family
- How to craft your ideal week and steadily make progress over time
- How to bring deeper meaning into your life through the weekly rhythm
- How to avoid burnout and living life through the obligations imposed by others
- The ancient wisdom that has been lost about how to view life as a whole
We’ll give you practical examples and case studies from our family’s 17-year journey toward living in a series of seven days.
We also bring insights from working with over a hundred families in every imaginable season and how they’ve learned to overcome common obstacles.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND IN THIS COURSE:
12 Videos and a Guide to Building Your Own Rhythm
In the videos we cover things like:
- How to Craft a Day of Rest
- Optimizing Your Weekly Rhythm
- How to Sync up the Family To Live in Seven Days
As well as insights in overcoming specific challenges in videos like:
- 10 Tips for Moms on How to Live Rhythmically
It’s time to stop burning the candle at both ends chasing some ideal time in the distant future and it’s time to start to craft your ideal week today. Life is now and we’re missing it!
THIS OFFER INCLUDES THE FAMILY PLAN CALENDAR FOR FREE!
This calendar is 16x20". Each calendar is 26 weeks.
We know first hand how quickly an average day can spin out into crazy between work schedules, kids activities, household upkeep, and literally just trying to figure out what's for dinner tonight!
That's why we created the Family Plan Calendar, because we desperately needed it in our own home. And it's been the single most important tool for our family's success.