The 7 Day Family
The 7 Day Family
What is this magic tool you ask? You’ve probably already heard of it. It’s called….the week.
Human beings were designed by God to live in a series of seven day cycles.
But for the most part we ignore this design.
That’s why families today are sprinting toward burnout. We live unfocused, scattered and disordered lives. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
There’s a tempo, a cadence God put into the world at the dawn of creation. If you learn to dance to the rhythm of this tempo, not only as an individual but as a whole family, amazing things begin to happen.
Are you ready to go on a journey of living as a family in a rhythm of seven days?
Would you like to build a Seven Day Family?
In this course and through the workbook we’ll walk you step by step through the process of:
- Understanding how to bring balance to repeating activities
- How to establish a day of rest (even through tough seasons with small kids)
- How to sync up your rhythms within the family
- How to craft your ideal week and steadily make progress over time
- How to bring deeper meaning into your life through the weekly rhythm
- How to avoid burnout and living life through the obligations imposed by others
- The ancient wisdom that has been lost about how to view life as a whole
We’ll give you practical examples and case studies from our family’s 17-year journey toward living in a series of seven days.
We also bring insights from working with over a hundred families in every imaginable season and how they’ve learned to overcome common obstacles.
You can do this!
We believe your family is designed to live life in the rhythm of a week.
It’s time to receive this gift being offered to you by a God who knows how to bring balance and rest into our lives.
So prepare to unroll the canvas of the week as we begin to move your family away from burnout and toward productivity and peace.
What you’ll find in this
12 Videos and a Guide to Building Your Own Rhythm
In the videos we cover things like:
- How to Craft a Day of Rest
- Optimizing Your Weekly Rhythm
- How to Sync up the Family To Live in Seven Days
As well as insights in overcoming specific challenges in videos like:
- 10 Tips for Moms on How to Live Rhythmically
It’s time to stop burning the candle at both ends chasing some ideal time in the distant future and it’s time to start to craft your ideal week today. Life is now and we’re missing it.
Join our families and many others who have rediscovered what ancient families knew but what modern families have lost: